Friday, March 16, 2007

THE "TERRORISTS" ARE NOW USING TIME TRAVEL

"KHALID MOHAMMED" confessed to planning to bomb a building that didn't exist yet at the time of his arrest. And I thought running a dialysis ward on top of a mountain in Afghanistan was tough. If you cut him deeply enough, he'll probably admit to defunding education healthcare, transportation, and Walter Reed Army Hospital. He may even confess to cancelling the regualr maintenance of New Orleans' levee system, killing another 1000 Americans.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I met you in D.C. shouting at the counter-protesters from the fence, I wanted to show you how I keep it real back in the Midwest, in a 'lil state that is 5% minority, called Iowa. I wanted to show you how I shout to be heard even when I'm not facing white nationalist and neo-Nazis, although I can easily eat those guys for breakfast with my martial arts and combat training. One guy I said I'm not fighting for the same country, I'm not fighting for the "United States of White America" to push their genocidal agendas on nations of color. I don't endorse blatantly racist policies against people of color. here is my artwork: http://iowa.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2132005&l=145e9&id=14815224

5:18 PM, March 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Anti-War
[<<<] [ list ] [???] [ join ] [>>>]
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
ImpeachBush.org M17 button